Helping out at school is a great way to get involved in your child’s education as well as get to know the staff and other parents and carers. Research shows that children benefit when their parents or carers are actively involved in their education and school life.
You can help by:
- getting involved in fundraising activities
- joining P&C committee and/or subcommittees
- book covering
- helping in the school canteen
- assisting in the uniform shop
- attending our parent information sessions and forums
- helping with our food days
- assisting with debating and chess supervision and organisation.